How do I reply to this text?

Me and my crush went out yesterday and we kissed for the first time.
And this morning he texted me "I had a dream about you" and I said "was it nice?" And he replied "it was good but short".

How do I reply now? I don't want him to tell me the dream cause I know he might go too far and I don't want that YET.

Help xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe try a flirty response back. He probably won't tell you what his dream was until you ask him. Or try something like this "oh, that's cute lol. I really didn't sleep much, so I couldn't dream about lol". try something like or something that sounds like you found it interesting but change the subject

• I like that x thank you! ♡

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say lol okay... as easy as that

What Guys Said 1

• Hm, I'm goofy so I say stuff like...

"Wow, a simple kiss caused you to have dreams, a hug and a kiss may brain wash you" lol.

To keep it light... though this is easy to turn sexual lol.

But for your sake... To keep it light and possibly off sex, steer the dream your way like so...

"Good but short, how lame, did we not escape the cops after robbing that bank"

I don't know 🤤

What Girls Said 2

• Just change the subject lol

• Just be like "Whew, thought we killed someone"