I choose not be close with anyone?

Is that weird? I am 24 years old and have been through a lot of bullshit in my life and i choose to not be close with anyone, i have people i can call to hang out with but thats it, i dont label things, i dont call someone my best friend, or good friend, just a ''aquintance''. I also dont like to hang out with the same group of people or one person at a time, i like to change and switch people, careers, and styles from day to night, i m just like that? is that bad? will i end up alone? if i continue to behave like this? i dont commit myself to anyone or anything because i never know how i feel the next day.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you can't commit to anyone and you can't stand to be with the same person 2 nights in a row then marriage or any type of serious romantic relationship is out of the question. If you can't change that then yes you will likely end up alone, but if that's how you are happiest then keep doing what you are doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that is not weird. You probably have your own reasons for being like that.

What Guys Said 6

• If you chose that, why are you worried if it's weird or not? Not like other's opinions will affect you if you're not close to them.

• Well you don't have to commit to anyone but you should have friends that you could talk to or rely on or be able to tell your deepest and darkest secrets to and without friends you will be alone coz guys and girls will look at you an say that she's not very talkative and with being said take it a step at a time and gradually talk to girls and guys, and you can talk to me anytime without me being judgmental and I am a very good listener and a good friend if you want one!

• i do have them that i share stuf with and i talk but im just not close to them

• Do have a girlfriend who will listen and talk about different issues with you

• If say it is bad then it would be applicable to me also to an extent.

• great, you're so much like me.

• that's cool your strong on your own. just be your self good choice not weird

• Don't worry about it you just a soseopath like 30% of the population

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!