Asking for a guys opinion?

If you're going to fall in love with a girl, about how long does it take for that to happen? I understand it's not something that you really control or should be forced but like on average if it's going to happen a week/ a few months/a year/ a few years? And when you do would you be hesitant to tell her if you didn't know if she felt the same way or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no time table of how long it takes a guy to fall in love with a chick. It could days, a week or weeks; basically it happens when he feels it. Telling her you love her depends on how much in love he is with her. Sometimes, the guy will say it whenever he feels like he's ready to say it. A guy won't say he loves unless he truly means it. Guys aren't usually hesitant when it comes to saying "I love you" or "Im falling in love with you". Females are more of the ones sometimes who are hesitant of saying it cause they could feel like if they say it, it might drive the guy away or might not feel the same way. In all honestly, you say what you feel regardless of what the reaction will be.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing. Every person has their own pace. I imagine that for most people is around a couple of months though. Some people can fall in love after a week. It honestly varies.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Can't give you an exact answer as every guy is different in falling in love case... You can say it happens really fast... Every single guy will be hesitant to tell the girl he loves her... When a guy loves a girl all other people in the world except her knows that... And that is a fact... Only some guys show that courage to ask her out or say that he loves her...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all about chemistry, physically, and metaphorically, if the match is perfect, you'll see those people run with it, if the match isn't so hot, one will either drag the other to happiness or failure, in my case, it took 27 years for her to say it wasn't working.

1|0
    0|0
  • im a really different guy from most of the guys, so i'd be very hesitant, and i would try my best to ignore her, and stay away from her

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends a lot on the person and how well you "click". I don't think there's a general time frame even. It can and does vary SO much. And yes, everyone is hesitant to open themselves up, especially if you suspect at all he/she doesn't feel the same. Even when people are pretty sure they still doubt it for fear of rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • There really is just no way to answer this for all guys since it all depends on highly specific circumstances for each individual case. You can not estimate an average for this selection.

And of course anyone would be hesitant if they weren't sure that reciprocation would be guaranteed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a few months to a year. Depends on if the guy is looking for something serious and how well the two get along.

Guys might be hesitant if he doesn't see any signs she would be accepting of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, sometimes you instantly fall in love other times it takes a little longer but some guys don't want to fall in love with a girl unless he knows for a fact that she loves him back so leaving lots of hints and hanging out with him More will help him realize you love him too so if he knows you love him as much as he does then his hesitation will fade but if it still a while maybe you need to just break down and tell him how you feel about him and see what happens

0|0
    0|0
  • love doesn't know time. it can happen in a second or never happen in 70 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • may be a year

0|0
    0|0
  • 1.5 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes a long time, for me at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it happens instantly

0|0
    0|0
  • Takes about a year.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!