I asked out this girl I really loved and she said no, what can I do now :( ?

I feel very heart broken. I loved this girl for 2 years and we even spend time together. I asked her yesterday if she would want to go out with me. She said no and completely broke my heart. She is really everything i wanted in a girl. I feel very very sad and I don't know what to do now. She tried calling me today but i don't want to talk to her :( I feel like she was everything i wanted in a girl :(

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she isn't everything you wanted in a girl; because everything you wanted in a girl should include a girl who wants you just as equally. If she doesn't, it's not worth crying over. Give yourself some time then you gotta fucking pick up the pieces dude, move on. Don't torture yourself with the idea that there's only one girl for you because there's not.

• good words. yeah you're right i guess

• @Bluemax some girl hurt me, the same way i apparently hurt all them others... and i have to say... it burned. didn't help that when i met her i said i was TRYING not to be a cheat... its what it is..

• @Bluemax If someone doesn't see me as their type or if they have some excuse as to why they don't want to/can't date me, I constitute it as I'm not worth dating in their eyes. It's not as harsh as it sounds. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats the way of the world homie... just clip that under your belt, chin up, then ask her best friend or sister out :)
    This is why you dont "Love" the girl from the beginning. You let it build. That way if shit like this happens, you can just go "well, bye".
    I know you were trying to be romantic, timing it for Vals day and that, but you gotta learn something homie... girls dont give a shit about your feelings lol...
    Gotta make em give a shit... and asking out.. doesn't even begin to do that.
    Did you even do groundwork?

• i was just in love with her. But i know what you're saying

• hanging out is what i mean. We would hangout and take walks or after class grab something to eat or study together.

• You said she tried calling you today... give yourself some time to grieve then towards the end of the day, call her back. Be sure to act like nothing happened. i know.. it sounds simple but if you have been in the female mentality manipulation as long as i have... doing that sends a huge message and possibly, you may have just turned the tables around on her.

What Girls Said 3

• just move on

• awe, thats the worst! i think you should tell her that! she may change her mind if she realizes how much you valued her.

• i'm a little embarrassed now , maybe i could do that but again i do feel embarrassed to tell her.

• just think, the worst has already happened i guess, so there's a chance that you may be able to change her mind!

• Find another girl

What Guys Said 7

• Well, first, I just want to say good for you for at least trying and having the guts to go for it! I am sorry she turned you down. Obviously she isn't as great as you think. For now, you hold your head up high and be proud of yourself for being a man and asking out a girl you liked. Many guys are too scared to take that step. Take some time for yourself now. Reboot and regroup and keep your eyes open for someone else who is even better! Good luck!

• thanks i appreciate it

• I am sorry you're heart broken.

Firstly, time is your ally in terms of the pain. Before I get into this more, just a few questions.

What made you decide to ask her after two years? Did you date anyone else in those two years?

• OMFG. Find another one. Or several. Spin some plates. There is no 'ONE'. Always have options. Be going somewhere and being someone. Never put a woman on a pedestal.

• Mind control bruh... It's the only way...

• Dust yourself off and move on with your life.

• I asked a girl out. I was attracted to her. Then she turned outto be a lesbian. I still want her.

• We've all been there... There's plenty of fishes in the sea... Someday you will realize it's because of this you got someone better and had a better future :)