Why do guys in relationships try to get with me?

Guys in relationships always try to get with me and be dirty. I'm not a hoe, I'm still a virgin and I tell them that and they still want nudes and etc. They don't try to cuff me and the guys that do try to cuff me aren't my type. Also Guys will find me attractive and never speak to me just tell their friends about me. What is up?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• keep saving ur self for the right prince. when you will get married and he would find u virgin he will never disrespect u

Most Helpful Girl

• because you entertain them. a guy can't try you if you dont give him the time of day. guys dont care if you tell them you're still a virgin. most of them either want to break the challenge of being the first one to fuck, or they think ur lying anyway. what you need to do is just ignore all guys who have girlfriends or come off like players. dont even give them the opportunity to ask you for nudes because you shouldn't be giving your number out. once you notice a guy starts off being dirty, just ignore him and dont respond.

• Thanks for your opinion but how do I entertain them if I meet them at school and I'm not aware of their girlfriend until like a week in b/c someone tells me and I don't seek them out myself 🤔

• How do they get your number?

• You talk to them and THEN realize they have a girlfriend. You still talk to them. Guys your age are like that. That's life as a woman in her teens

What Guys Said 12

• First off, just because you are a "virgin"... doesn't mean you aren't a hoe... PSA.
    They dont try to cuff you? lol... are we in the 50's again? Plus, its not like you make it easy either, sounding hella picky.

• I didn't know that only in the 50's is when guys tried to make girls they like their girlfriend

• lol... nice. No, i was referring to the use of the word "cuff".

• Sounds like you're attracting some very desirable, reasonable, respectful, responsible guys.

Most guys are terrified by the idea of speaking to a girl. Really if a guy speaks to them like he would a guy friend (with certain adjustments) he'll be fine. But guys are too nervous for that. I won't say anything to a girl I like until I am 1000% sure she likes me.

• lol leave it to guys to ask for nudes and send dick pics. Think of it this way, if they ask 1,000 girls for nudes maybe 1% will send them some. As for guys attracted to you and never speak to you most likely they're shy. When I was 18, I wasn't the most forward guy even when I did like someone. Don't be scared to approach them if you like them - confident women are attractive that is to guys who don't want a push over. Also there's no need to mention you're a virgin since its nobodies business unless you're dating someone or getting romantic with someone.

• Guys your type want to fuck. Guys not your type want to cuff. You're 18. Cuff? Are you trying to get married? Find the right one?

• Why do bitches feel entitled to do nothing and marry rich dudes?

• Evidently a hot commodity. [shrug]

Guys will do any girl that is DTF.

• Because you hang out with those types of guys.

• Ignore them. Those are the kind of guys you want to run away from.

• It's called lust, just ignore them and try to find a guy who truly loves you and appreciates you. You'll probably find him sooner or later

• you're hot and juicy n they want you badly

• tf does cuffing you mean

• I guess you look very good and sexy so that's why, but cuff you?

• Cuff means they don't try to make m their girlfriend

• Oh so it means get with you. That's even new to me or just real old since I never heard that used

• Either way guys will still try when they see someone really hot

What Girls Said 3