What should I do with the girl I hooked up with?

So I [15M] went out with a group of friends (about 16 people) and most of them were girls that really like me as a person (I've just been told by a girl friend who is taken that was there that all the girls like me). We had a pretty shitty night out but I went to a friend's place where I was alone with 4 girls and hooked up with one of them[15/16F] (I already knew that she wanted to sleep with me earlier from that night since she told it to her friend and I overheard it). So she texted me 2 days later we had a nice talk and then the next day I texted her but was a pretty boring conversation. Now I just don't know what to do honestly, I was shy for a long time so I am not really experienced with girls but seems like I am a heartbreaker... I was thinking about inviting her to the movies this Friday so we can go on Saturday, without us talking before Friday, is it a good idea or I might have ruined my chances? Thanks😀

11

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she thinks that you feel awkward about it. I'd say try reach out to her if you like her.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't hurt to ask her out. If you like her and interested then go for it.