Is it really a crime for a guy to have a lot of women for friends?

I personally dont care, I have a lot of men who are my friends and I dont want to fuck them. Whats your opinions?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a quite a few female friends and we don't go out or anything - I honestly don't see the fuss or issue about it really.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with it

What Guys Said 17

• what was that shit that a comedian said...
    "Men dont have women friends, they just have women that they haven't fucked yet"
    The reason why many women are against that (with good reason) is the fact that if any of those "friends" were to offer or agree to sex, many men won't be able to resist. so its a preventative measure. I know many girls (like you) who didn't care if their man had many female friends, until they found out later that he was hooking up with a few of them.
    Gotta have hella trust in your guy to let that happen, not just because of him but because there are many sleaze bag home wreckers out there. again... preventative measure.

• Well they dated a jerk obvious

• Can we at least blame my Dad a little bit? I was in a serious relationship for over a year. My father wouldn't let me invite my guy friend to my Birthday party. My boyfriend could care less. ACTUALLY... my father scolded me, called the idea idiotic and then made me un-invite the poor fellow (guy friend)!! :'(

• @xDocilexFaeriex Thats even worse... i wouldn't restrict you hon.
      those people can go fuck emselves..

• Not at all i have a lot of girls that are my friend's

• At some point, a man will need to put his friends before his girlfriend. It becomes a crime is that friend happens to be a girl

• Since when is it a crime to have friends of opposite gender?

• I guess I'm going to jail. Most of my friends are girls.

• No, a lot of my friends are girls

• I only have women friends. I just don't get along well with other guys

• Its a good thing to have female friends as a man. It cancels out the bad insecure women.

• Of course not

• yah its a crime
    jk

• Yes, a few guys got arrested for that the other day.

• no but i think women have a right to be more suspicious when men have more friends because guys usually just want to sleep with female friends.

• So when girls are with a dick they should be more suspicious you mean? Because only a dick can't be just friends when they make friends with a girl.

• And I would say the majority don't only think of women as sex opportunities to be cultivated.

• @Discovery98 what ever u say bud im not here to argue with u

• a crime lol? no but that could easily fk up his chances with other women or his relationship with his gf/wife, plus if a guy has so many female friends and never slept with any then he's probably gay.

• women r all di different. so men naturally make more female friends. what's wrong in that!

• No, men have the freedom to be polygamous. Ask Mormons.

• No not at all

• Ah, but thy shall learn that even if thoust do not wanteth to fuck them, they wanteth to fuck you.

• Yeah im sure they do, but im not going to pull my panties down for them

• I shaleth raise my hands in a manner of "oh well"

What Girls Said 5

• its not a crime, but i wouldn't consider him relationship material. sorry i wouldn't get serious with a guy who is always hanging around women

• Who made a rule that you have to have friends of the same gender anyway? I don't get stuck in genders and who gives a dam what folks think.

• Nope not at all friendships are a healthy thing

• It's ok as long a person has boundaries , and puts their SO first.

I have guy friends, but I have set boundaries , and I'd never jeopardize my relationship with my boyfriend for a guy friend. Some people do

• i agree with you