What would you think about this late valentines day date idea?

We go to my place I cook dinner for her. The dinner will be a salad, a baked potato, and a steak with a glass of wine. Then we watch a movie of her choice?

• Really good idea.
  • Trying too hard.

1512

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest,...
    1. It may not be the most romantic thing to others but that's something and she may like and love that every much!
    2. You had effort!
    3. You planned this and set it up.
    4. You are showing her how special she is to you!
    5. That's very kind of you!
    6. She's lucky to have a guy like you!
    7. You are probably a very great guy and stay like that!

Most Helpful Guy

• If she cancels I am available WINK.. HA J/K

What Girls Said 14

• It sounds like a nice evening. Not sure what could be wrong with it. Trying "too hard" in what context? It's just dinner and a movie.

• if you're a couple, sounds awesome!

if you're just casual or have only been together for, like, a week, then it's over the top.

• That's so CUTE, my man is planing to do something like this in Friday, to recatch Valentine's day since me and him had to head off early in bed because we had to wake up early for work the next day..

• How long have you known her?
    If it's been a while, yes it's romantic. If not, it may seem like you're trying to get some action which could be interpreted as more of a gift for you. But I'm an overthinker, take it with a grain of salt. And remember that you know your date better than we do

• Home cooked meals together are the BEST dates

• good except I'd want 2 potatoes :p

• sounds really good to me

• it is good idea

• Simple and cute why is it late tho if you don't mind me asking lol

• Just right says I!

• Sounds nice.

• Very good idea.

• Not feeling it
    I am not into movies.
    If she is, she might enjoy

• Then sex?

• No I don't want to push her.

• I hear wine = sex.

What Guys Said 11

• It's just a day, and sometimes things happen, and you pick another day, and do the same things you would have, on that special day. It doesn't make the act, any less special, and wonderful! I hope she loves it!!
    Find out the DETAILS!! What kind of wine does she like, that would work with a steak? Does she prefer her steak mid-rare, or medium (ruined!!) Onions and Mushrooms in butter sauce, to top the steak, or potato?
    Salad? Caesar? Mixed Greens with some exotic Vinaigrette? Buttery Croutons?
    Don't forget the TOTALLY Decadent Dessert!! It's Valentine's, so calories don't count!!
    Does she prefer something seductively, decadently, chocolate? Or maybe something light, with fruit, and a rich dipping sauce (that might dribble, and give you an opening to some more interesting kind of evening!)

• Thanks for the advice.

• GOOD - except she may prefer something else for dinner - find out this = A+

• I'd do something more special than just baked potato and salad lol..
    Try something on a fancier line of things, something exotic if you can really pull it off. It will add the whole dramatic romance to it necessary to make up for the late valentines date. Look at some recipes online, they are pretty simple instructions as long as you have the ingrediants
    GL

• change the menu or order in, that way you will have more time to talk

• Late Valentine? Comeon.. that day is already unnecessary and stupid why would someone celebrate it even after some days.

• Sounds perfect to me

• Good as long as it's not a first date lol.

• Valentine's Day was on a Tuesday this year so it would make sense to postpone until the weekend.

• Make sure it a romantic movie.

• Defeats the purpose
    The idea of valentines day is to share romance with others around you collectively. The energy of many is what makes the day special

A little too late pal

• Alright, I read this wrong. I was under the impression you wanted to buy her a present after the fact. My vote should be yes.