What do you think about friends dating your ex/crush?

On the one hand I think it would be messed up, like, if you love someone you don't date someone who hurt them or who they want, but on the other hand, it's your friend, you want him/her to be happy and if it is with your ex/crush, then let it be it. So, what do you think?

• I would be fine with them dating
  • I wouldn't be fine with them dating
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Guy

• One time when I was at work with my crush, my friend (who didn't know she was my crush) bought her a candy bouquet (which she tried to decline but he just left it there).
    I was triggered.
    But then there was justice cause she just left it in the clock-in room for people to take whatever they wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I found out my best best friend kissed my old crush (like I liked him before I met her) only a few weeks ago and there's no way I'm telling her

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends on who and who. A close friend would know that each of are ex's are off limits. Depends on how involved I was with the girl. if. I was in love or cared deeply about the girl then she is totally off limits to any of my friends. besides those conditions I wouldn't care if a casual friend hook up with a casual ex I had.

• don't really know never experienced it but my friends would glad share girls with me lmao. i refuse and they offer. not big on relationships. knowing my friends wel probably have a massive party when i get a girlfriend lol

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!