Can you text a girl that likes you too much and turn her off to you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Nope I don't think so however personally I get turned off if the guy doesn't understand the simple fact that I've got other things to do. Like I'm happy to reply to his texts all day, but it might not be immediate because I am busy with something, so he needs to understand that which he didn't

• Yup.
    I used to like someone.
    But he started to text me 24/7
    I couldn't even have time to sleep.
    I guess it was just a crush on my part so I lost interest and felt he was being clingy.

• Would you say texting back and forth about every few hours ( and about the mutual amount) is too much?

• here's a question, if you were in love with him and not crushing do you think it still would turn you off?

• @Toad-1 That's a hard one. I think no, because if I was in love I would probably miss him if he even just leaves for work for a few hours.

• If I really like a guy him texting me too much isn't going to turn me off. If it does, I'm not that interested in him.

• I would think yes you could.

What Guys Said 1

• Yep yep yep. Make sure you be clingy now...