When was a moment you realize you loved somebody?

We have been dating for 3 months , and I had choose between 3 of my friends that I was going to loose anyways. I've only known them for the same amount of time I knew my boyfriend. We all met as one big group. Even though friendship is a big part of your life and sometimes can be more imortant than love. I had more of a connection with my boyfriend than my friends. My friends were just there, they started kinda being jerks to me. I realized I was in love with him, I just sacrficed my friends for him. And were still going strong! ( 12 months )

41

Most Helpful Guy

• We went to a party with friends. And we are just friends. She tried to find someone to dance with. Then there is a guy dance with him and lift her up. I suddenly don't wanna stay any more...

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can say is, if you love him truly and he loves you equally too, then don't let him go. Friends should always be loyal to you no matter what. You shouldn't lose any of them unless they were not loyal to you. If they are acting like jerks towards you, then those are not true friends. I had two close friends that were like that once I dated this guy. They were jealous that I had someone and that I spend time with him to that point they started becoming jerks, talking behind my back, ignoring me, and losing me. One of those friends messaged me last month. She told me she regretted how she acted and it felt for her as if she threw away our friendship. The other friend blocked me on a social media account and suddenly unblocked me after the other friend contacted me. I always thought about them because I will never forget the people I love. I care for them and it made them cry. Because I will always be forever faithful and loyal as a fiancée and a friend to others. If they are not realizing what they are doing wrong, then just let them go. Do what you think is right for you and always have a positive mindset.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I realized I loved my boyfriend right before we were about to kiss for the first time (3 months after we started dating... I was only 14). Never had to give up any friends to be with him though

• When I first held my nieces in my arms 😍

• not in love