How do I get to know him better? is it by simply initiating conversations?

ello I would please appreciate some tips into his case

In January I began my second semester of university and in one of my evening classes I decided to sit next to this guy in which I hadn't never met or spoken to previously. A month went by and we would simply sit next to one another and just smile but no speaking involved, and then strangely enough he happens to be in another of my classes and anytime I would see him we would smile at one another and at times when our eyes locked his face would turn red or we would simply stare for a few seconds and even at times he would try to catch a glance at me anytime he thought I wasn’t looking in which I caught him staring. Three weeks ago he finally began a conversation and asked me if I was in his other class and we began speaking about our classes and he asked me a few questions and then that was it for that day as we had to stop talking due to our lecture resuming. Then Last week he suddenly decided to sit behind me in our other class and I then asked him how he felt about our upcoming test and we just chatted for a bit and then we didn’t speak for the rest of the class. As I left I then told him goodbye he just looked and nodded and then we both walked towards similar exits and I caught him staring at me, but he didn’t say anything so I just went ahead as I didn’t want to seem annoying. Then in our next class later that week he sat right next to me and began the conversation and we chatted, I also initiated the conversation asking him what got him into the class and we then chatted and talked about future aspirations career wise in which he shared with me the fact he was unsure on what he wanted to do in the future. He then guessed my future career aspiration and he became quite red following that ! and then our lecture resumed so we stopped talking and I initiated a short conversation on our way out of class and then we said our goodbyes.

Today we had an exam so we didn’t seat next to one another as he sat in another seat but waved a hello at me ! and then kept turning back and would stare at me when I caught him he turn around or he would maintain eye contact, so after we finished the exam he slowly waited for I to come out of the examination room and we chatted a bit about the exam and said our goodbyes ! anyhow I would love to get to know him a bit better so I would appreciate some advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• When the class is over tell him you are going to get a coffee and ask him if he wants to join you. Then you can sit and talk about more stuff. It sounds like you guys get interrupted A LOT!! lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Aaaa! You will have to break the ice by asking him random stuff... You might have to take the initiative because by the looks of it I think he's really slow...

What Girls Said 0