Is he taking me for granted? What should I do?

For four months we have been talking everyday and text often. We would stare at me, go out of his way to help me, he asked for a date once, we went out all day, we work in the same place, he gives me rides sometimes, I invited him to eat with me once &a he agreed, he flirts a little in text with winks or emojis, we replay each other's pics, he's been to my house twice to see a movie & makeout. We won't b doing that anymore tho because we got caught but he never invites me on dates. he dreamt about us kissing once. for Valentine's Day he just texted me sorta almost all day n wrote happy Valentine's Day and winked. That's it. We then talked about a food we both like. We do get along well and he's the only one I trust and feel cofmetable and happy with. Should I ignore him for a while so he can pursue me? sometimes I feel he's gotten comfortable & feels I'll always be there and like him. PLEASE HELP. I could still talk to him at work if he talks to me but I won't be overly excited or anything, at least until the end of this month I want him to feel my abcense so maybe soon he can realize my value in his life. he used to stare at me all the time wait for me after work many times and talk to me as much as he can now he doesn't try. He just gets jealous of the guy coworkers I talk and hang out with. I think it's kinda messed up he didn't plan anything for Valentine's Day I know he has strong feelings for me but doesn't try to show it at all.

11

What Guys Said 1

• He is taking you for granted in ways, if he's only showing his feelings when other people talk to you, think of your future, he hasn't matured in someways, can't be with a man who only cares if you talk with other people

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should do what you think is right and just be careful.
    1. If you don't talk to him for a few hours or a day, then he might think something is wrong. Examples: He will get worried about you and what had happened to you, you are busy, you are with someone else, etc.
    2. Let him miss you. Let him miss talking to you or contacting you. This is not just for females but for males. Anyone can do this. Avoid contact and see if he/she will try to contact you or see you.
    3. Let him approach you. Because I think you've been approaching him more than he does. Like, give more affection.
    4. Be careful and always be honest with your partner. Share how you feel and ask him how he feels.