Boyfriend tells me the only reason he got with me was to hit and quit?

So a couple days ago my boyfriend told me the only reason he got with me was to have sex then leave but then he said he changed his mind should I be mad about that even if it was two months ago?

1910

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't react to it.. just say.. damn straight because I am fucking awesome.. nobody hits and quits me bitch! Then slap him in the face with a dildo ! LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• That's disrespectful of him. If I were you I'd withold sex for a month at least and see how he likes that. You aren't an object, and he approached you disrespectfully when you met. What would happen if you didn't wanna sleep with him for a week? Would he dump you? Not the kinda boyfriend you want girl. Love ya self!

What Guys Said 9

• Interestingly enough, this actual shows how honest he is. Most guys would never say something like that. And given that you're under 18 I'm guessing your boyfriend is too- I can understand that mindset to some degree. I certainly thought about sex more then I did love at his age, whereas now I think about love more.

You have a keeper there.

• I hate the idiotic guys that do that. But when he's honest enough to tell you (trust me, almost all guys that hit and quit would never say so), and if your relationship has been stable for 2 months, it seems as though he is being genuine.

I can't tell you if you should be mad or not, but I can recommend you be the slightest bit more critical about him, and think of it as him fixing his past mistakes.

• You can't blame others for your choice of men. That burden falls on you young padawan

But your young and you'll be better able to segregate not to worry

• if you get mad at him, then you should never expect any sort of honesty in relationships.

• Yea you should be mad. But that also means he saw something in you worth keeping you. Just to be clear you hooked up 2 months ago right? But he was also being honest so thats good there.

• That's just cold
    SLAP HIM AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!

• thats disrespectful but at least he's honest. Now you know his real intentions

• I think a guy like that is not worth ur time and energy

• No dont

What Girls Said 18

• It would bother me that he even considered treating another person that way.

• I'd be pissed lol
    2 months isn't that long ago

• Huh that's intriguing... maybe look at it this way: he was set to only use you as a toy to pleasure him, but you captured his heart and so he didn't want to leave you. That is the good part. The bad part is that he was tricking you in the beginning to just have sex with you. I feel like the good outweighs the bad, but you certainly do have a valid reason to be mad.

• yes!! i would be extremely upset and mad if the guy i was dating told me that regardless of the fact he changed his mind and decided to stay

• How long have you two been together? And what made him change his mind.
    I don't think you should be angry about it. It means his feelings for you now are at least real

• No, he fell in love and stayed. Don't throw that away. At least he was honest

• I think most guys get with girls to hit it and quit. But then something about the girl makes them stay.

• Hm... yeah you should be pissed! I would be and I would also walk out the door really freaking quick

• Lol it's a kind of funny :) even cute

• Your gonna fault him for being honest?

• No at least he told you about truth but have you had sex with him?

• I guess it's a bit of a shock but I don't think it's anything bad he stayed around because he actually enjoyed your company and liked you
    Other wise he would of left
    My boyfriend and I were fuck buddies but than we both fell in love
    if your in love and yous are both happy it doesn't even matter :)

• he's being honest. as long as he treats u with respect n love from now on its ok in my opinion.

• Let us know what you've decided to do...

• I LOVE HIS HONESTY!

KEEEP HIM OR I'LL GRAB HIM FOR MYSELF

• My boyfriend of 3 years admitted that at the start of our relationship that he also wanted to "hit it & quit it," but then he changed his mind as we got to know each other. We've been dating now for a long time & though it does sound bad, guys usually think like that when they don't know us yet. We are now happily engaged and I know he's going to be my lifelong partner <3 our casual relationship turned serious and now we are closer than ever.

• In my opinion, you've only been dating for two months (a very short time), not really married and doubtfully suddenly in love forever.
    He's probably thinking in his little pea brain that by telling you that, he's actually being "romantic" and complimenting you, making sure you know he thinks you're hot and wants to step it to the next level (if you haven't had sex yet).

If you were dating for two years and he told you something like that it might be different, but two months? How sad of a world if we have to discount his disrespectfulness and praise it as "honesty"!!
    That's just double proof of his selfishness, insensitivity and, most of all, stupidity. I certainly wouldn't act like I was grateful for that, hahaha.

• Agreed 🤔 seems he's playing a mind game. He wants you to feel insecure and work extra hard to keep him around and loving the real you. I agree in withholding sex. Take your red flags now and thank us later

• dump him