If I dress up and do my hair will guys ask me out?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are my thoughts from a relationship coaching lens:

1) Don't do your hair for the purpose of getting people to ask you out. Do it because it makes you feel good, because you like it. Otherwise, you will continually do things to please others and that is not healthy.

2) If someone asks you out because you did your hair, you will forever feel like you have to do your hair for them. Be who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• may potentially increase chances.

you try asking them out

• Depends what you look like

• That is a tuff one. Some guys don't always won't the girl who dresses up. But others do like that stuff.

• There is no guarantee, you know.

• Why is it not a guarante.

• That's just common sense. There is not complete guarantee that anything will have guys walk up to you.

• *sigh* Women.

Ask. THEM. Out.

• Since you are a woman you just have to stick a thumb out and look available and men will come around. All types, good looking, ugly, nice, rude, tall, short, rich, poor, etc, etc.

• Men do like looks, but it shouldn't be about looks really (though sadly it is) you dont have to look like a model just do your best. If I had the courage, lol id ask out a woman even if she was in sweatpants and had lazy hair XD

• You won't know until you try

• No, they only ask out girls with nice cleavage.

• it might...

you asking them out will definitely increase your odds

• You should wear a miniskirt

• www.relatably.com/.../ims8kw039ih5lpt3.png

Why don't you fucking ask guys out instead of coming up with ways to make them ask you out?

• NO, why should they? You are either trolling or overestimate men's desperation.

• nope, personality matters more

What Girls Said 3

• It will increase your chances for sure anyway.

• I don't know...

• Maybe...