Confused relationship?

Ok so I've been hanging out with this guy for a little over 14months. We've both been burned and aren't really ready to start a relationship. But lately he's been walking closer to me when we go out and his arm has brushed my shoulder a few times. But he doesn't pull back. And he wants to go bowling later in the week. We hangout almost everyday, doesn't matter what time. And we either have lunch or breakfast. What I want to know is if he's just getting comfortable with me, or is he a shy flirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is getting comfortable but he is probably just waiting for you to give the O. K. I know you both have been burn and that could be a GOOD thing. I sound kinda crazy now.. but what I mean is that you both have that awful experience which 1. Bring you two closer together (bonds) 2. Because of that you both are more than likely to be serious and look for commitment. Why not give it a shot? Just lay out your terms and give this one a shot. He sounds kool.

• So what do I do?

• It's weird staring too like someone forgot to say" staring contest! First to blink loses. Go!" Lately he's been looking at me then his eyes zero on my mouth or eyes so I don't know. I guess he is working up nerve. We hangout everyday by the way

• Its a good start

What Guys Said 1

• I guess you're right, he might be shy a little bit.

• So what do I do?

• So... he's being more than just a nice guy. He's attracted and shy. But I told him I'm terrible at reading signals. Thanks for all your help by the way

• You are welcome :D

What Girls Said 0