I am kinda hurt cause i liked im but he doesn't seem to be putting effort into me. He said he doesn't have to because its only been a month... but he did wanted to sleep wih me..
- he makes it a huge effort to come by and be with me.
- he never suggest anything fun to do like going to the movies, or eating out.
- he doesn't really let me in.
- he does travel sometimes up to an hour to see me but the day after i dont hear anything from him anymore or days and then i text him and say i miss him and want to see him and he responds with ''im busy, i can't come and i say why>? he says, because i cant''
- he watches my every snap, but he never calls me or texts me.
- he says he will give me everything i want and need if i just sleep with him... but i have trouble believing that...
Most Helpful Guy
just give him time if he travels an hour to see you then it's an hour back. sounds like to much pressure on him maybe. some times it takes a lot to explain it to women how busy you are with work and commitments. enjoy time you have together while u can.0
Most Helpful Girl
First, I think it's ok for you to like him and to have feelings for this man but if he is busy or doesn't talk to you then don't keep nagging at him. It's just gonna push him away from you even more. Now, I don't think he actually likes you. I think he wants to hit it and quit it tbh. From what you are telling me he might also just want a friends with benefits. I say all this because he likes to hang out with you but likes to stay at home so many he can maybe get you to the bedroom. He never really text you and when a guy likes you, he normally does. So finally, just forget about him. Move on. Be better at finding guys. Also don't be too clingy.0