How can you become the girl he wants to become exclusive with if he's dating other people at the same time?

How can you make yourself stand out to a guy who is sexually driven or just a guy in general?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's dating other people, stop dating him, you're not his priority.
    If I know a girl I'm dating is dating other people, I'm out. I don't care if we're not exclusive, but you can't hope to build something with someone if you're not putting all your efforts on them, and have other people you're trying to get with.

• Dating is a game. Everyone dates multiple people at once until they figure out who's a better match.

• If you wanna see it that way...

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't, if someone is not ready to be in a committed relationship you shouldn't try to push that.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on his taste... what does he wants from his girl.. try to figure out what exactly dies he looks in a girl.. do it accordingly.. however.. i dont think that shud work that ways... be urself.. let the guy love or like u the way u r actually.. and not the girl whom he wants u to be.. best of luck !!

• Why would you even want a guy who is sexually driven?
    Would you rather a man to treat you like (A) a person or (B) a piece of meat?
    If your answer is B, then you need to reexamine your priorities.

• Why would you even want that? Date an ugly loser, it's easier.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!