How to get closure?

I just really need to get closure from a relationship I was in a couple of years ago. But I don't really wanna talk to the guy. Do you think there is anyway to get closure without talking to him? And if I have to talk to him, how do I go about getting closure? I really just need help 😣😔

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, two years and still searching for closure is tough but have you considered writing him a letter? An actual sit down with pen and paper letter. It may not even be necessary to send it. But you'll be able to purge some of your feelings onto the paper. If it's been two years and you're searching for answers or justification from him, therapy may be another option.

• I write about it all the time but for some reason I can't get him out of my mind.

• Then you should just focus 100% on school and forget your closure for now.

• That's what I'm trying to do. Hopefully I can stay away from him for a cou0le of months.

What Guys Said 1

• If you won't stop thinking about him you won't get closure. Stop whining and go find something different.

What Girls Said 1

• Talking to him may not necessarily give you closure. It could end up leaving you with many more endless unanswered questions. Sometimes to get closure you have to " shut the door" to the past by accepting things as they are , and moving on.

• I tried just closing the door but that didn't help. I block his number and him from every social media site but I would always find myself thinking of him.

• He's moved on , so try to accept that as your closure. Did he end the relationship? If so, did you get an explanation of why he wanted to end it?

• It's a pretty long story of the initial break up. But then for a while we kept finding ourselves kind of back together. Like it's really hard to explain.