Sex on the first date bad?

I went on a date with this girl last night. We met for drinks and had a couple then decided to get dinner and a couple more drinks. We hit it off for sure. When we finished we walked over to beach up the street and just talked. She kissed me! Then she made the first move (use your imagination)
We got into an Uber back to my car and we went over to her house. We had some wine and talked a little more. Fast forward into the night... we had sex. It was consensual and it was good.

I've never done ANYTHING like that before. I'm all for waiting on going on a few dates first but it just happened.

Anyone else do this before? Did you keep dating or did it end after that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my wife been going at it since I night I fell asleep in her bed. I was with her friend at that point so it was awkward and very in the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I had sex with my boyfriend on the first date and that was almost a year ago and we're still together! I preferred it tbh, there was no awkwardness or anything between us afterwards.

• That's good! It definitely cuts out the sexual awkwardness.

• Would it be weird to text her good morning?

• Not at all, it's a great way to open conversation between the two of you if anything!

What Guys Said 1

• I always have sex on the first date and everytime kept dating

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's bad. You should do whatever you feel is best for yourself.