Why does he keeping do this?

A boy told me he liked me. I didn't like him, but he hasn't respected my decision. Anywho, he got pissed at me, and it's starting to affect me. He texted me "Just admit that you don't like me, and we never have to talk again". I didn't respond back because I honestly didn't know how to reply to the text without sounding like a jerk. It's bugging me because people walk up to me and be like "I hate you, how could you not like him" or " We're not going to be friends anymore because you don't like him".

11

What Guys Said 1

• fuck them if they don't respect your opinion the there's no need for them to be in your life

What Girls Said 1

• You have to tell him you don't like him back. Word it something like this: "I don't feel the same way about you". in my opinion, Not replying and leaving him hanging would make you a jerk.
    And if after you've told him he still bugs you and all that, then ignore him cos then it's his problem that he can't accept that you don't like him back.
    Good luck!