MY boyfriend FARTED ON ME!! Do I dump him?

We were making out and then he just ripped ass right there on my leg and then said his mom was here to pick him up and ran off? Wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

• just fart back on him

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Really your going to dump him for a natural body reaction... really... maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship just yet.

• He didn't just fart he RIPPED ASS like I'm pretty sure it was a full on SHART.

• Wow trolling at your age.. boy your going to turn into a stealer individual arn't you. SMH

• Lmao bruh chill it's just a joke

• as a gay boy you are going to experience far more disgusting things in your dating life (fecal matter on your weiner) Deal with it or grow up.

• Lol hahaha

• It's happened get over it

• LMAO this is a hilarious and gross accident

• It's not like he stabbed your mom or anything. Fart on him or burp in his face and call it even.

What Guys Said 3

• It seemed like an accident and he left cause he was embarrassed so why is it a big deal?
    if that happened to me, i would just laugh it off.

• Yes dump the Zionist loser right away.

• he obviously is comfortable being around you and thought that you wouldn't care about it