Gents, what's the difference between cute and sexy girl?

What do you mean when you call a girl cute, like which traits do you associate with cuteness?

Same for sexy, when do you call a girl sexy? 😊

And the last question... πŸ˜‚ Who would you rather date and why...

• I would rather date a cute girl ^_^
  • Give me a sexy gal 😜

432

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy girl: As soon as I see her, I think about what it would be like to have sex with her. I probably don't think of her in any other way.

Cute girl: very pleasing appearance, appealing, I want a cute girl for my girlfriend and, yes, I would think about wanting to have sex with her. But. . . sex is not the only thing I would consider. I would think about growing old with her, what cute babies she would have, how I would like to see her face when I wake up in the morning.

A sexy girl would be fun for a romp between the sheets but a cute girl could be fun for the rest of my life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• I love them #cute... which one are you or are afraid your not?

• "Cute" girls act more innocent, and doesn't necessarily dress revealing.. where a typical "sexy" girl would use and abuse her features to get guys to look at her, more or less intentional.

There are a whole variety of different traits one could recite about it.. Personally, I value cuteness over sexiness. Oh, and "cute" plays on the guys desire to protect, while "sexy" plays on lust more than anything.

• What If you've been called both, cute and sexy?

• It obviously depends on who's looking at you. Your personality can be cute, even if you dress in a sexy manner.. as well as act sexy, but dress more cutesy. Talking about sex, intentional flirting and such would probably be considered sexy; while a more timid personality, unintentional flirting and being shy around guys could be considered cutesy.

• Cute means pretty in tender and innocent way.
    Sexy is a relative term because not every attractive woman is sexy to every man.
    For example, some guys like women with tons of makeup - I don't like them.
    Some guys like women with high heels - I don't think that's sexy, it's only slutty, and I dislike slutty.
    For me, a sexy girl is the one who looks great from a physical point of view and has lots of self-confidence.
    Unlike cute girls, sexy girls are not shy, they are quite assertive, that's what I like, and that's why I prefer sexy girls.

• 2|0
    • All of them are beautiful

• But there is a fundamental difference. Yes they are

However beautiful/pretty has more to do with symmetry and good features

Cute has more to do with projecting a character you wanna cuddle with

Sexy has more to do with the first thought that comes to your mind is sex

• Yeah I agree with this.

• Cute:
    www.wall-pix.net/.../...37ef59993427898bebf306.jpg

Sexy:
    images.askmen.com/.../...at_makes_a_woman_sexy.jpg

Notice the cute girl is happy, pretty, and bright. The sexy one is more overtly sexual.

• I would say cute is better because I find it to be a better and more respectable way of saying that someone looks good. For me, if I were to call a girl sexy I would most likely be saying it under my breathe, but would only see her as a sex object. Whereas calling a girl cute I'd want to get to know her and possibly actually date. For me calling a girl sexy vs. cute is all a matter of mood and respect.

• Cute is sexy, but sexy isn't necessarily cute.

One of my exes wore footie pajamas: cute. And sexy.

Another wore boyshorts and lacy camisoles to bed. So sexy. Not necessarily cute.

I guess cute has an element of innocence to it. Probably while the schoolgirl outfit is such a trope among the sexy dressing up.

• As far as looks are concerned Cute is considered more innocent so to speak. While sexy is more so just looking at her has you thinking about sex. As opposed to feeling infatuated and wanting to just spend time with her and kiss her. Sexy is more raw. Cute is also a description of a personality. Like a girl who is really really sweet, generally has a cute personality.

• When a female is called cute, it means she has that youthful pretty appearance, a sexy female is a woman that a guy can picture having a relationship with.

• im gonna lay it simple,
    i would fuck a sexy girl
    but
    i would love a cute girl with all my heart πŸ˜…
    hope you get the gist

• I think the best example I can give you is two girls at my college, of whom the one is rather adultlike, like she does everything for the other, stands up for her when there are guys wanting her, and she's pretty much used to it, and the other is rather like she admires men that are kinda like that other girl, like she fancies their behavior and seems like she secretly wants them but is too shy to approach them. So I'd consider the first girl sexy and the other girl cute.

• Sexy is a definition for physical attraction and cute is an emotional connection.

Thus why the same girl can be both and different times.

• Cute. I never call a random girl sexy as a compliment unless she's mine.

• Cute = pretty, likeable, sort of awkward, fun
    Sexy = can overlap with cute. Sexually appealing, good body, knows how to get into that mood

I prefer cute with a little sexy.

• Cute = girl that looks great without being so revealing

Sexy = girl that looks great by being more revealing.

• Cute girls are endearing.

• Whats the difference? they can both be taken into your bed :)

• Cute = girl that looks adorable without being so revealing like cute face etc.

Sexy = girl that looks attractive by being more revealing, like sexy boobs, hips etc

• I would go for sexy girl and date cute girl who's sexy

• A cute girl would be: glasses, pretty eyes, overall just a doll or if she does cute things ( smiles, or acts nervous)
    Sexy is like: dang boiiiii check out that piece of ass walking HOLY SHIT DUDE I'm going to get her snap real quick brb

• depends on the aura xD
    no but sexy means lust
    cute means romance in my opinion

• cute girl all day and everyday

• Cute is innocent looking and sweet smile
    Sexy is hot body and figure.

• A sexy woman dresses slutty and likes dick. By the way slutty is compliment.

• In simple words hot bitches are the ones that get my D straight up hard without touching, kidding, cuddling

And cute ones can get it up after a little kissing and cuddling... Lol :-D

• cute is like adorable and sexy is more grown up

• Cute is like a teddy. Sexy is like bitch

• Mm interesting πŸ˜‚ She can be sexy but not bitch though

• more like hot rather then sexy i dont know but i feel like its not the same

• The difference is that when u call a girl sexy, it implies that she has a tendency to be flirtatious and tries to draw attention to herself. A cute girl implies a certain degree of innocence and being very natural in her actions. From my experience, girls that u call 'sexy' usually only care about getting attention to satisfy her ego and will keep shopping around for the best guy (the guy she can't get). This means that once u show her attention she's gone with the wind. This is not to say a cute girl won't do that either. When a cute girl starts getting attenting, she may start to like it and slowly start behaving in the same way as as sexy girl. The best girl is as girl who has strong values and can treasure what she has.

• It means she's fuck material.

• I associate "cute" with youthfulness. "Sexy" is all about sex appeal.

The woman in the painting in your profile picture is sexy. She's hippy, she's showing a lot of shoulder and dΓ©colletage, she has makeup which emphasizes her lips and eyes in a way that mimics arousal. This, on the other hand, is cute:

powellong.com/data/wallpapers/105/WDF_1484128.jpg

I can't tell if she's in her 20s or if she's 14. And that's my whole point about youthfulness, because I could see it going either way. But the pony tail and the girlish smile contribute to it, as does the way her mascara is applied in a way that mimics a drawing of a girl, by a girl. Like this:

slodive.com/.../cute-kids.jpg

Either way, both terms are compliments there is a lot of overlap.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 3

• Sexy girls are girls I want to fuck the cute ones I want as friends

• For me cute is more really young girl (high school girl) and sexy the older one (college girls)

• Good question! I'm often called "cute", "adorable", and "a little cinnamon roll"... but I've also been called beautiful, gorgeous, and "super sexy and kawaii" lol... I guess it depends on the person and how others see them.