I really like this girl and she really likes me but she won't tell me anything personal about her what should I do?

Today i asked her why she doesn't tell me personal things. She said she has trust issues from passed relationships.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try asking her questions about herself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate that shit. This girl I talk to and we sext and talk about work and school and stuff. hours on end, but she never really want to get to get know me, ask questions or anything. I tell what draws she's wearing today tomorrow, her favorite color, birthday, her family names, and all that but I bet you a small loan of a million dollars she can't tell my name real name, my birthday or anything. It's like you have to tell them.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her if she can't open up to you, the relationship will fail anyway, and reassure her she can trust you - IF you can follow through with that promise.

• Just be there for her, and listen when she talks. She's got trust issues, so she will open up once she feels comfortable around you.

• I do listen to her and im always there for her. I will give her time. She said she trusts me like 20%.

• I'm not saying you aren't. I'm just very similar to her, and it takes me some time to feel comfortable to tell people personal details. But if I know I can count on someone- it helps. Good luck! :)

• But would you share personal things with your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• forget about it! we live in a digital age and there are plenty of fish. some girls prefer to do the chasing. move on and seek other option if she pursues then try again

• So i should break things off

• don't say goodbye. just stop messaging her and if she contacts you next. she may be interested. dude you're young yet, trust me you don't want to chase after love and affection. you want to find someone that gives it back equally.