Is it too late to ask someone to prom?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, it's not too late. I suggest you wait until the beginning of March. Also, it's all about originality, so don't just straight up ask. If you'd like, I could help you brainstorm some ideas. I don't know when prom is at your school, but I know that at my school, it's at the end of June.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have money you can try bribing some girl to go with you and see if that helps, if none of them are willing to say yes and accept your invitation. Otherwise, what the hell are you waiting for and doing here on GAG? Start asking and inviting as many ladies that you are interested in going to the prom with, and do it now!

What Girls Said 3

• Isn't prom usually in like April or May. It's not too late. Maybe a little early but not late.

• Seems like it's too early for that in my opinion lol
    It's only February. When is your prom?

• Nope, its not until may anyways

What Guys Said 1

• its only February? aren't proms not till April or may? of course there is still time