Why do you think I attract bad guys?

It seems that I always attract a bad guy. I am just wanting to give up on dating now... I don't dress provocatively or act in a flamboyant manner, so I am just wondering what you guys think about this...

314

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because you attract a bad guy doesn't mean you have to date them? What happens is women ignore these bad qualities in the beginning then wonder why they keep attracting them? If you cut them off once the bad guy flag goes up then you will have more time to get approached by good guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• This happens to me too... ended up marrying a con artist narcissist commited fraud and a lot of crimes all the time living a second life and never noticed he seemed like perfect man with a touch of bad boy which " i loved" and this mystery to him that eventually at the end slapped me in the face and when i got pregnant and had a son i now started thinking of him and the life he was goin to live aside that his dad started abusing me i left and now i regret being attracted to the bad guys.. 😥

What Guys Said 13

• "Bad guys" as you put it, are often sensitive, caring, but extremely damaged individuals. They see something feminine, nurturing, and soft in you, your spirit, and they are drawn to that. As you may or may not be aware, they are no good for you... because if they were aware of their shortcomings they wouldn't be "Bad guys" any more, they would be trying to reform.

My advice is to ignore them... Push them away... As a woman you have all the power. But never quench or kill that beautiful, soft femininity you have in your heart, or you will be unattractive to all men.

• kinda sounds like your attracted to "bad guys" because if that wasn't the case you probably wouldn't even be dating them in the first place. Of course with the exception of he didn't seem like that at first due to them showing true colors later, but that's dating for you

• A lot of women 'attract' these types, but reject them, and tell them to 'FCK OFF'.
    Why do you CHOOSE to get to know them, and 'date' them? What's YOUR attraction to them?

• Bad guys usually put up a facade first, that's why!

• For starters, I am actually physically attracted to them...

• Then accept them, as your Kryptonite, of CHOOSE to find something good in the kind of guys that will treat you well, like a Lady.
      If you just post 'BTCHES' that 'guys are using you' or treating you bad, CHOOSE OTHER GUYS!!!
      Don't be their play-toy, and then complain, later!!
      It isn't the guy's fault!! A LOT OF GUYS ARE TOTAL D-BAGS!!! Not all are!!
      Find a nice guy that treats you like a lady, and ADORES you!!

• You shouldn't be the one attracting the guys if you're always upset with the results, you need to pick and choose the ones that attract YOU. Good luck!

• I think every woman attracts bad guys. You just have to keep hanging in there and basically find your needle in a hay stack. Your not gonna date the right guy the first time. Thats what dating really is. Getting to know the other person.

• Do you end up dating the bad guys?

• In the beginning, yeah... I have yet to find a good guy that I am actually attracted to and genuinely like.

• Yes, of course.

• Have you tried to join a study group with a guy you were attracted to?

• Maybe you're just attracted to bad guys?

• You're still young and have that fantasy I guess. Turn a bad guy into a good guy. You attract good guys too, you just can't see them in a sexual way. So them always wanting to talk to you and help you, you just see them as being friendly.

• It doesn't derive from the fact that there good guys therefore I am not into them sexually. I just am not physically attracted to them at all...

• @xxxromant
      Personality is much more important than a man's physique. All I'm saying is I need to at least want to have the desire to kiss you... I've been out with one good guy in the past, but I literally had no desire to kiss him... and it's not because he was a good guy..

• So I guess you have 3 choices. Own up to you liking bad guys and just become a bad girl. (non sexual.) Or you can just keep dating a good guy until you do want to kiss him. Then there's option 3. Find a good guy, and work on his appearance over time as a friend and see if your feelings towards him change over time.

• maybe you are a bad girl, just dont date them if they are bad.
    :- )

• maybe because you probably reject the guys that are not bad

• Aggressive guys are attractive because in prehistoric times, physically dominant men were in the best position to take care of "spouses".

I think you're a slut.

• According to The Lord, I'm priceless! The Bible also states that one should ignore the ignorance others throw around like its candy...

• I think it's the same as the last one similar to this that you asked.

• obviously they just are bad guys

What Girls Said 2

• That happens to many women lol
    Its probably because they actually go for many women, or are more likely. THeyre less afraid of rejection than decent men, so thats why it seems like its only or mostly shitty guys going after you.

• A decent man is looking for a good relationship with a stable woman. A 'fuck boy' is looking for a good root. Given that physical attraction doesn't take a part in this. What's easier to find? I'd say a good root.

• I don't know you sobi can't guarantee this is you, but usually emotionally vunerable girls attract bad guys because they're "easy prey"