Why is he mad and what should I do?

My long distance boyfriend got mad at me that I posted a picture of a guy on my Snapchat , who is nothing more than a classmate. When he saw the post he sent me a frowning emoji. And when I asked him if he was upset he said no and that he is going to bed, although he does not sleep at that time. I feel like he is still upset with me and I don't know how to make him feel better :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just being pathetic. Tell him if he is going to be that petty over some dumb picture with a friend in the background, he is not the guy you thought he was. If you go deeper into his feelings, he is either feeling like he owns you and is just spouting off or he is really insecure about himself and emotional about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats going on behind the screen? Thats what i always ask lol...

What Guys Said 2

• Distance makes for insecurity as you don't know what is going on in their life beyond what they tell you.

• Long distance relationships are tricky and I don't think they have a high chance of survival (been there, done that). I wouldn't worry about trying to make him feel better it'll pass although I wouldn't recommend posting any drinking pictures with guys. As long as you're straight up with him and let him know its just a classmate that's all you should have to do and he'll need to accept that.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!