How do you know if its fake love?


0|0

Most Helpful Guy

  • Fake love has already been created.. it's called LUST.

    2|2
    0|0
    • I don't agree. Lust does not pretend to be love. But both are deeply related and people mistake them. But maybe because in my language lust means pleasure.

    • @Sualtam You are correct... Lust done the right way is simply like you say pleasure.. but people here get lust and love confused... hence fake love.

Most Helpful Girl

  • Love is all about making sacrifices and compromises. Making the effort to make it work. Being reliable. Considering your partners feelings and happiness , not just your own.

    Also, it's during the most difficult and most challenges times of a relationship that'll you see just how much someone loves you.. or doesn't.

    If the above don't exist in the relationship then it's fake. No one can give you all of the above if they don't love you. Those things can't be faked, because it's a big of a price to pay. Only those in love are capable of providing it. It's difficult enough when you do love someone, but advertities and challenging time show you the strength and sincerity of someone's feelings for you

    If you wonder if someone loves you or not , then they don't

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

  • Real love should pull at your heart strings, you want to be with the person at nearly all hours of the day (most not all), you want the best for them, make them laugh and smile and maybe be at their side for the rest of your life. However of its fake love its generally the opposite I think. They wouldn't consider things tomorrow but rather in the now, they half ass the love connection maybe only interested in sex.

    0|0
    0|0
    • No, that's infatuation

    • Show All
    • Hahaha... that's funny!

    • @PunkinPie thanks I like to make people laugh, there isn't enough laughter in the world.

  • well you just put your hand on the curse of love. You can't really know till the damage is already done.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's hard to distinguish, but ask yourself how far are you willing to go and what are you willing to do for this individual? Do you think of him/her daily and can you go on with your life without him/her?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Do either of you want to share your potato? if not then you don't love

    2|0
    0|0
  • There are many kinds of love, but they're not fake. Perhaps you're thinking of infatuation. Or NRE.

    0|0
    0|0
  • ask for marriage. This is the best way to know if he/she loves you or not.

    0|0
    0|0
  • When the only thing that they want is sex

    1|0
    0|0
  • It's fake love when you call it fake love.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

  • This is how you know ! Fake love it's never there for you when u need yet you are always there for them , if you feel hurt and need to talk they won't hear your ass but when they feel hurt u will be there to help , when u need a hug they are going to tell you to fuck off , whenever they get at your house they don't give u kisses , at celebrations they will always forget !

    2|0
    0|0
  • Time and exposure to their life.

    Time: How much one gives, for how long, the gaps between seeing each other, the things you do together in that time (not just sex).

    Exposure: Meet F&F, invitations to F&F events, being included in F&F things, inclusion in work events.

    If its fake, barely any time and no or little introduction to their wider world.

    1|0
    0|0
  • when its mostly about appearances

    0|0
    0|0
  • When they only talk to you when they are lonely or bored

    0|0
    0|0
  • Define what you mean by "fake?" Do you mean the person is pretending to be in love with you to get sex?

    0|0
    0|0
    • yep thats right

    • If it's real, they are interested in you as a person - your feelings, your family, your hopes, goals, interests - instead of working sexual references in every conversation and primarily just talking about themselves.

      Guys who just want sex are usually very "handsy". This is an actual hookup technique where they touch you as if they were your boyfriend even if you just met half an hour ago. But when you're not with them, it's out of sight, out of mind. Unless they're horny and then they'll try to convince you to drop everything to be with them.

      Sadly I've had too much experience with this :(

  • if it's all about the other person. or it's all about you.

    0|0
    0|0
  • controlling/manipulative

    0|0
    0|0
  • When he cares 1% and you care the rest 99%
    I would say 50-50 is the perfect balance

    0|0
    0|0
  • Could you explain a little further what you mean? :) Give some examples of how the "person" acts that makes you think it's fake?

    0|0
    0|0
  • not sure if you can, most of the time you won't find out until it's too late

    0|0
    0|0
  • Ur heart will tell you

    0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;