My life is out of control advice please?

So for the past few months I've been doing xanax and bud. I got involved with bud and my life was okay. Now I'm in a predicament with certain people where I have to earn a weekly profit and give them a percentage, it's difficult to understand. Anywho this girl came back into my life and ever since then or this week I've been trying to sober up. I want to spend time with her but I also have to earn money for a certain group i'm apart of. I wanna get out so bad, to the point where I want to leave the city but I can't because of this girl i'm really into her. Basically my options are to leave the city and not have the girl , or stay have the girl but live in constant fear. When I got into the game I dreamed of respect money and girls , which I got I guess but now I just feel like a target I live in constant fear. I am afraid to leave my own home. I'm 16 I want to go to a good college this all started out as me wanting to earn money to cover my habit expenses. I opened my eyes and I've always had dreams of being successful, this isn't how it's going to happen. I want out of the game but I want to keep my girl. Because the only way out is to skip town. I am sober, I am even afraid to touch weed all I want is to have the girl screw the money screw everything else.. how do I just reset my life. I can't even sleep at night. You may ask why do you do what you do? Try having a single mother of 4 kids making 9$ an hour. I'm just thinking aloud. Scared, regretful, in love.. what are your thoughts?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think you know what you gotta do, bro. I know you really like this girl (trust me, I get it) but there comes a point where you gotta be a little selfish and think about yourself. There will be more girls but you only get one life.

• Appreciate it I just wish I never got involved with this Houston mob...

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'm on my own since 16. I'm from 3 kid, single mother+often drinker. So I just ask you kid brother. Do you want to stay or go?

• My advise is to salvage what you can there and if possible grab the girl with you. Your mama can't raise no Man. So will need to do this yourself.

• Lesson learned. Skill learned. Leveled up and forward, this gave u just a taste of what's coming.