Guys - give me some insight?

Do guys like to date women with a child?

I know guys in their early 20s wouldn't... what about older men?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• no i wouldn´t. i´m not the type of guy who wants a child in his live just now. especially not the child of antother dude. the fact that it´s not "mine" makes me reject it mentally and i don´t think that would be good for the kid so i avoid single mothers even if they are attractive to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys won't, but older guys usually have kids of their own anyway , so are more likely to date a woman who has kids.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know about other guys but in my case, I'd like to have her full attention and not a divided one, you're basically always second to her kid. I'll pass.

• I am in my early 20s, so I don't. I guess older people would if it is true love. Maybe he has children too.

• Hell no. Too much drama, always second on her list of priorities, and it's someone else's kid!

• Nope

• No we don't. Too much drama.

• Nope, not a chance. Doesn't matter if it's an older guy or a younger guy. It's a huge turn-off

• No problems for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Most don't.