Favorite Type of Love?

Favorite Type of Love?

From this list: https://lonerwolf.com/different-types-of-love/

I think my favorite is “LUDUS” OR PLAYFUL LOVE

Although ludus has a bit of the erotic eros in it, it is much more than that. The Greeks thought of ludus as a playful form of love, for example, the affection between young lovers.

Ludus is that feeling we have when we go through the early stages of falling in love with someone, e. g. the fluttering heart, flirting, teasing, and feelings of euphoria.

Playfulness in love is an essential ingredient that is often lost in long-term relationships. Yet playfulness is one of the secrets to keeping the childlike innocence of your love alive, interesting and exciting.

I love it more than the others because I love that feeling of wondering if the other is feeling like you do... essentially falling in love. I like the uncertainty. I like the possibility that that brings. I think it explains my dating pattern to a tee, which is nice because it suggests I'm not just emotionally stunted but rather just know what I enjoy which is the unserious playful fantasy that a good, exciting love brings. I am very serious with so many aspects that romance for me is an escape and is, somewhat perplexingly, attached to childhood for me in the sense that it's that exciting getting to know you will this become something thrill to it.

What about you?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Interesting question. All of them for different reasons. I don't have a favorite.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it's some sort of combination between philia and ludus.