Is it ok to go out for coffee with other guys if you have a bf?

Let's say someone asks you out to coffee, and you're not single. Is it ok to have coffee with them?

1227

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure! My two closest friends are women and my wife had no problem with it. She trusted me, so if a lady wants more and I do it, that's all on me. The lady has nothing to do with my decision, so I deserve all the blame. Both my wife and I trusted each other and had no issues when the other did things with the opposite sex. If you don't trust your partner, you don't have the kind of relationship you should want. (for those of you who feel the need to tell me I'm crazy, don't bother. I really don't care what you think!)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say consider how jealous your boyfriend can be (from past experience) and how sensitive he is. Also, make sure he's okay with it before u go out for coffee. Think to yourself. Would you be happy if your boyfriend went out to coffee with another girl and got to know her? It'd be a bit uncomfortable, wouldn't it? I wouldn't advise it for the sake of your relationship, but make sure you ask your boyfriend about his feelings on it. MHO? xD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE