Is it weird that I want my girlfriend to be more clingy?

I know most people say that they hate being with a clingy girlfriend. she has told me that she is holding back because she is afraid that she is going to annoy me. personally, I feel as though she holds back to a point at which it seems cold, so is it weird I want more clingy?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• me, but with my boyfriend.

• sorry could you explain what you mean?

• I would like my boyfriend to see only me lol

• oh right okay

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all.

Honestly 'clingy' is 90% of the time just some bullshit people who don't like too much interaction (which is fine) use as a way of shaming people who want more to control their behavior. I don't know why every girl is convinced guys hate clingy, as far as I can tell the main guys who hate clingy are guys who want a casual fuck and her to leave him alone, which is NOT most guys.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah thats a little strange... most men want them to be less clingy

• what makes people think that though?

• What? That you dont want a clingy partner? Because adults are independent people and need to have space.

• Well I'm not a clingy partner and that is not going to happen

What Guys Said 3

• It's a proven fact that a majority of relationships fail because one of the two parties involved are either too distant or too needy.

• I would like a girlfriend that's clingy. But not to the point of talking to u non stop.

• Oh dear, I've never worried about what my boyfriend is doing when we're not together, and I can be guilty of forgetting to text him or text him back, but when we are together, I never shut up! :/

• No I wish my girlfriend was clingy tof