Girls, Girls with boyfriends: Are you in a relationship because?

Examples

A. External factors: Maybe they are rich and they can buy you a Range Rover and put you in a nice house

B. Internal factors: You like how they are kind. You like how they make you laugh.

Please, comment below. Thank you.

• You like the life and what they give you - External factors
    0% (0)
  • You like the person you're with because of what they make you feel - Internal factors
    100% (24)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
22 votes for Internal factors, 0 for external factors.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how he's family oriented, how kind hearted he is and his jokes.., he's my best friend both literally and emotionally. wouldn't have it any other way

• Are you talking about your relationship with God through Jesus?

What Girls Said 12

• I voted B

• I would classify it as internal factors. He started off as my roomate and quickly became my friend and boyfriend. We just naturally and immediately worked well together and cared for each other. He has the perfect personality of being a hard working, respectable, respectful, funny, caring calm person. And it doesn't hurt that he's good looking, has a great career, and is rather wealthy lol.

• I love how my man is kind and that he will still love me no matter what. When I'm mad at someone else, sometimes some people who are mad let it out on others by accident or not intendedly. I had made mistakes like that to him but no matter what he stood by me. When I'm mad I'd usually ignore him or say that he is "ugly." Lol that's mean but in the end I tell him "I love you... ugly!" 😂

• Internal factors, especially since in this case my partner has no job or car or any physical things that he can offer me.

• I don't know if my relationship counts as it's online so far.
    But, I'm with him because I really like him. He's very intriguing and interesting, I love discovering his mindset and the way he thinks, an love having debates with him. Also I find him really handsome and charming.
    I voted B. He's still a college student and my family is wealthier.

• i love my guy for all he brings to my world, love, companionship, laughter, excitement, sex, and he's not a bad cook :)

• My boyfriend is dirt poor and lives across the world. If we didn't love each other there is no way I would be in this relationship

• I voted B. DUH

• B.
    My boyfriend and I are both broke college graduates lol.

• hahaha obviously internal factors

• b- they have to be kind, caring, compassionate and give you the respect that you deserve

• I voted B :)