Girls, Girls with boyfriends: Are you in a relationship because?

Examples

A. External factors: Maybe they are rich and they can buy you a Range Rover and put you in a nice house

B. Internal factors: You like how they are kind. You like how they make you laugh.

Please, comment below. Thank you.

• Girls, Girls with boyfriends:  Are you in a relationship because...?You like the life and what they give you - External factors
  • Girls, Girls with boyfriends:  Are you in a relationship because...?You like the person you're with because of what they make you feel - Internal factors
22 votes for Internal factors, 0 for external factors.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how he's family oriented, how kind hearted he is and his jokes.., he's my best friend both literally and emotionally. wouldn't have it any other way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Are you talking about your relationship with God through Jesus?