Why do you think I don't receive much attention?

I don't know if it's just that I'm getting older and maybe I'm 'uncool' or something, but I seem to be going through the loneliest period of my life in terms of affection/flirting in my life but I don't think I'm BAD looking so I'm confused, I'm not perfect personality wise but I'm not a total asshole

21

What Girls Said 2

• Awww sorry 😞

• You are 22 I wouldn't worry about it 😀 maybe this is time to concentrate on you

• I'm sure your right, maybe if I wasn't so insecure and worrisome it would be easier for me

• Normal then. No one is a saint. Everyone is on a journey give yourself a break

• Haha Ok ok, I'll try but I don't know if I'll ever be ok I dunno, I'm stressed about mental illness too but I guess nobody can ever really like me if I don't like myself and all the other clichés

What Guys Said 1

• Fix your confidence. Be happy with yourself, smile lots, keep your head up..

It works.

• Thanks man, will try

• Quit comparing yourself to others. Remember that you're an individual, there really is no one else like you out there.