These types of guys can be with a girl like me?

I look like this girl and I have a similar style
These types of guys can be with a girl like me ?
And I have respect for myself, I am nice to people and I am not stupid
I would like to know , are guys who are artistic , who loves nature and have a hipster look are attracted to girls like me or do they prefer girls who looks more simple?

This girl is not me , I took her picture because we have similar features and style

217

Most Helpful Guy

• could've just posted your own pic. Love the fact you have to iterate your own qualities... "i have respect for myself"..."i am nice"..." i am not stupid"...
    You know, people that have to iterate their qualities, more often than not, dont have those qualities.
    So forgive me for not being a believer... you couldn't even post your own pic, you had to depend on someone else's as a stand in. So why should i believe anything you say.

• Because i just discovered this website and I'm 17 I don't want to put my picture anywhere on the internet. The things I said about me was to say that I am not a slut or a bitchy person , a thing that people can think when they see a girl like that. You are not forced to believe me I just want opinions

• I AM a hoe... and thats why i smell you. And very stupid too... but, i dont have questions darling. i smell everything in just the little phrase you wrote. but im not picking a fight with you. Im saying get a backbone. thats how you get good guys.

• 😒 still smell hoe... Insecure hoe 😤
      (talking about your update)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'd attract men of colour looking like this, not a bad thing. I think you're a little too glamorous and would be judged as not being a nature lover with this image. Maybe a more natural look would attract the right person that you are looking for.

What Guys Said 16

• If you are an educated individual, and act like it, you are more likely to be attractive to educated men.

There is a definite increase of colorfully dyed hair in the artistic/hipster circles these days. I'm not attempting to stereotype every single male in the world, but you definitely wouldn't be the "average choice" and would have trouble looking.

It's possible, but you would definitely need to look for longer than girls who date withing their circle of friends who have similar interests.

• of course one could argue that inner beauty is what drives any relationship but that comes later. physical appearance plays a major role. you could go for a bit more natural look to get the guys of your preferred zone I would suggest

• Something tells me you will attract guys the opposite of what you want

• I was thinking the same lol

• That's often the case but my personality fits the simple kind of guys unlike my style

• You're confused. LOL.
    What you're asking isn't relevant to attraction. Everybody is different. Just be the best person you can possibly be and go from there.

There's an ass for every seat... as they say.

• If you look anything like this girl: any guy can be with you. you must be perfect!

PS: dont let anyone tell you you have to "fit" or "go" with a certain type of guy. Love who you love.

• Damn I wish the muslims would blow up hollywood so all of the justin bieber fans will stop trend following.

• They have called me hipster, and I find this pretty good.

Perhaps a simpler could be better, but just slightly better.

• hipsters/etc usually like girls who look like that aka bad girls

meanwhile bad boys like good girls

• A little less make up would be great. I personally think that smart guys, artistic guys looks of little more natural beauty.

• Carfish alert

• You don't look like that

• I'm considered a hipster I would think lol and yeah your very attractive 😍

• if you like them, and they like you, you can be together...

• it just depends on the guy

• so wie du ist nice

• I don't know that they 'prefer' more simple. But simple guys may assume you wouldn't be interested and not approach you.

Hipster guys might also find you attractive but would tend to think 'quirky' looking girls would be more into them.

What Girls Said 1

• No, most often those guys go for their own kind. They crave the same creative and artistic outlook on things, which most people you assume do not have when you look like a glamourpuss.