Friends or more?

I'm wondering if anybody else has ever gone through this. There is this guy. And I really enjoy his company and whenever we spend time together we have a blast. And we have a lot of common interests and he is everything I would look for in a boyfriend. But when I think about a relationship with this guy my mind just says no. I do not want to date this guy at all or hook up. is it possible to like somebody a lot but yet at the same time not want to date them at all? just liking them for being an awesome human being? thoughts on this please guys and girls.

What Guys Said 2

• just a hangout buddy

• Your comment makes no sense. If he's everything you look in a boyfriend, why wouldn't you date him? Is there a reason for this?

• girls are confusing. that's all I have to say. Haha no I know it sounds stupid but I enjoy the friendship more. does that make sense?

• Try talking to him about being in a relationship.

• Okay thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Just friends