Have you met your dream guy/girl?

Just wondering. Have you met the guy/girl of your dreams.
I have.

1621

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. It took a long time. But I do know she's the right one. The only girl I'd ever take a knee for besides her is our daughter.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm single but I have met multiple people that could have been my dream guy for different reasons - guys I at one point had a chance with that later moved on to other things

- one guy wanted to be a doctor and a pastor - both things that fascinated me - and was very humanitarian - he also knew how to have a good time - loved to party and dance and flirt - at the same time very religious - had a soft spot for atheists and non-believers even though he was very Christian

- the other guy was the ultimate provider - his maturity level was twice his age or even more - he had a lot of money but was never greedy or self-indulgent - very sensitive and protective and compassionate and loving and deeply concerned over the suffering of any and every stranger he ever met - I felt that since he was so intelligent - he would have been able to protect me from anything

- the other guy was a very religious prayer person - who was very close to God and able to lift others up spiritually - he also had very high status and like the first guy - knew how to have a good time - loved to eat steak and mashed potatoes and completely sacrificial when it came to woman

- then there was the other guy - not mature enough or rich enough to support me or our kids at any recent time in the future but very good looking, hard working, extremely funny, very considerate, and polite, and sweet, muscular, and sexy, amazing voice, incredible attitude - epitome of virtue and moral goodness - extremely hard working and sacrificial yet gracious to a fault but knows how to stand up for himself too - doesn't tolerate nonsense or disrespect towards himself of any kind - the most confident person I had ever met in my entire life

What Guys Said 20

• Not yet still waiting for her to come.

• That is what I believe, yes. She's my pillar when I can't stand by myself. :)

• yes but I woke up from my sleep when the alarm went off

• Theyre all my dream girls until it goes downhill

• Nope and probably never will.

• Yes.

• I wish , hopefully it'll happen someday

• Yes, I have. Although it's rare that to happen. Next time I would make a date right away!

• nope, not sure if I will

• Twice by surprise

• Yeah but she pretty thinks I'm a whore and won't give me the time of day 😭😭😭

• noooooo

• well dont know if this actually counts as met but i have a crush but never talked to her lol

• Still very much alone and unwanted

• Still very far from me 😞 not meet yet

• Not expecting to meet my dream girl in my teens. So No.

• same lol i have too but she is still my crush

• i don't believe in that

• nono

• The girl who was my dream girl , i loved her with all my heart
    more than my ex girlfriends but she was too young at time to
    know what she wanted. She was on the wild side but i loved her
    we loss contact but often wonder why we never met up again.

What Girls Said 15