So me and this guy met freshmen year of high school we lost touch once we graduated and recently started talking again. he got in a terrible accident and we have been in stop talking for a month now. everyday we literally continue talking, we have talked about a lot and some days I feel like there's nothing else to say like the conversation is done but just when I think that he replies with how my day was or what am I doing even if we just finished that topic about an hour ago but recently he's been replying slow he still acts the same nothing has change personality wise I even texted him saying "I'm so annoying" and he replied with how I wasn't and he was, long story short... my question is, is there a possibility there's someone else or am I just putting things in my head?
Am I thinking to much?
What Guys Said 0
Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
What Girls Said 1
My question is:
1. Do you like this person? Crush?
2. You guys aren't dating, right?
3. Were you guys just friends?
4. Do you think he had changed his number?
5. Do you think he's avoiding you?
6. Maybe, it's something else.
7. Try contacting him on social medias and greet him and ask how he's doing. So far from that if he replies like "Hey, I'm good! How about you?" Then, it'll probably be a good conversation. But if he blocks you then there's always a reason why people do things.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.