I'm 49 years old and never had a girlfriend or kissed a female, how bad is this if I do want a girlfriend?

24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG come on with this.. I wish i was an moderator I wish I was a moderator.. crap i guess that isn't going to work.. can we just erase this BS and move on? Please... seriously?

• If you don't have anything productive to say please don't respond to my question whippersnapper

• Good day Sir

• OMG come on.. just stop already!

What Girls Said 1

• Is there a reason for that?

• I never had a father figure and all my sibling were female so I pretty much wasn't really the most asssertive guy, as I got older I asked females and the advice just never worked, I started to give up after college since I didn't have the amount of females my age to interact with that I did in college, everybody in my work was older male or already established so I tried with the few females my age when I was in my 20s but to I success, and before you know it here I am at 49 years old, and it feels like it was just yesterday that I was in my 20s trying.

• I think it does, u don't know what it's like being 49 and having no girlfriend :(((((, like for real, it's unbelievable, u know, smh.

• I don't that's because I keep falling for the easy dream that I will find the perfect guy and live happily ever after

What Guys Said 3

• It is pretty bad. I suggest you start with an escort that specializes in people with issues.

• "Im 49" your age range literally says 18 - 24 so your lying at least somewhere

• Probably more common than we think