Boyfriend gets uncomfortable holding hands, help?

So my boyfriend loves to hold my hand when he's driving or we are walking around or just sitting, but it physically is uncomfortable for him. My hands are much smaller than his and he says my first knuckle is always between his fingers and us uncomfortable for him for long periods of times. What should I do? we both love holding hands but how can we do so when it is uncomfortable for him? Are there any other ways to that will be better?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since you said HE LOVES and i mean LOVES to hold your hand but somehow is also uncomfortable.. (makes no sense) he will just have to suffer.. because love conquers all right? What you should have said not to taint the pool of comments here is.. i wish.. I wish my boyfriend loved holding my hand because currently he cannot because it is just too uncomfortable. Stop holding hands.. he is not a piece of play dough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then don't do it for a long period of time. Or whenever it gets uncomfortable, you could switch hands/positions.

What Guys Said 2

• You can hold his arm... or just hold hands let go then hold hands again

• If he is not comfortable with your dainty hands... Too bad! Don't do it again.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!