I like an older man?

I don't know what exactly it is about him that attracts me so much. I just find him very handsome and sweet. I think he is interested in me as well, but how do I give him a green light? Or should I initiate something? I wouldn't even know what to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• How much older is he? I dont think it'd be a bad thing at all to initiate something or make the first move, a lot of older men feel nervous to try anything with a younger girl because they don't want to look like a creep or theyll assume she isn't interested. Flirt , ask for a number or if he's doing anything one weekend , I think he'll take the hint. the worse he could do is say no , so why not?

• Riiight, my exact thinking, which is why I was wondering how to let him know I am also interested. If he isn't by chance, I'm sure it will be fine, honestly.

• Either way , If he happens not to be into it , I'm sure it'll be a big confidence boost from him knowing a younger woman is going out of her way to flirt and try and make plans. Just be a bit extra flirty or touchy, don't throw yourself at him , but don't make it unobvious, basically how you would hit on any other guy you like, play it cool and try and make plans or get a phone number

• Okay, great. I am really nervous.

What Guys Said 7

• If he's not already married, just start flirting with him. You should say something like "you should teach me that sometime" or "you should take me there." something obvious that tells him you want his company

• All you have to do is make eye contact and flirt with him a little. I was with a woman half my age last year and it was freaking amazing. I knew there was no long term potential but she was an amazing friend with benefits.

• Ehh. most of the girls are interested in older men these days. dont know why.
    if you trust him, and that guy seems legit, then initiate something with him

• I haven't ever felt attracted to an older man before. Feels weird. haha

• Thank you for your opinion and honest concern. (:

• You should probably ask if he has a gf/wife first.

• Good

• how old?

• I am not sure. He only looks 35-40. But he is quiet and likes to read at the restaurant I work at.

• Ask him if he likes sugar babies.

What Girls Said 0