What do you think about this?

hey guys and girls. just stumbled on pic on Instagram. want to know your opinion on this.what do you think about this??

Updates:
guys and girls my point is that you should be good to good people and bad to bad people. if a guy/ girl doesn't want to see your good side , show them your bad side. anyways being nice doesn't mean that a guy should let a girl walk all over him.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's stupid. Most nice guys who have to say they are nice are not nice. Most of these 'nice guys' I meet end up being jerks. It's just a lame thing people like to use and say as to why they are single when really the problem isn't other people it's them.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if she is sweet, and a good girl, why would you want to be with someone that was so stupid as to be attracted to a rich d-bag or jerk? she's probably going to have a child, and that d-bag, or rich guy will move on, and leave her, in poverty, to raise the child alone.
    I have to wonder why some many women follow that path!!!
    As a wise old friend of mine used to say, "Thank you, JESUS, she ain't married to me!!!"
    Good luck with that, ladies!!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's stupid. First of all there is a roughly even amount of men and women. In fact there are more women. You are describing a world which is 60% male. In reality for every guy that is alone there is AT LEAST a girl which the graph conveniently omits. So that should be your first hint

Second of all it's of course not all nice women want a jerk
    media.giphy.com/media/3h5pe45FM9qUM/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • just FYI these are not my thoughts, i found it on Instagram and wanted some opinions. I'll share my thoughts after a while.

• Yes I've seen stupid picture before but you wouldn't be sharing if you didn't believe that it's true

• @nalaa I'll share my opinion through my update later. trust me I don't believe it. just wanted to know what people here think.

• Dumb.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

Loading... ;