Who do I lost self esteem when I meet my crush?

and i feels unconfortable

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens! It happened with me too and I'm pretty sure it happens to most others too! It's alright, just don't let the nervousness get the best of you!

What Girls Said 2

• Omg same haha when I talk with him I can't meet his eyes when he looks at me cuz of the same reasons. it's aight. Just remember to feel confident. Get a mint beforehand. Comb your hair. (before u know ur gonna go out w him or see him)

• Probably because you idealize them in your head and that makes you think they are better than you somehow.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't lose it, you start loosing focusing and becoming insecure. Confidence is a hard social skill to learn. Cause when you learn it you stop thinking about yourself and more about well other things. It turns your attention from inwards towards the outwards. You don't think about yourself, you think more about her, and what you are saying and doing, and how she is reacting.
    You can say anything with confidence and make it sound like the truth.