Is it wrong that I want my future husband to be Sexperienced while I want to stay pure?

I mean I can't be attracted to a guy who is pure

• Yes
    50%(20)39%(32)Vote28%(12)
  • No
    50%(20)61%(51)Vote72%(31)
If yes then why

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, it's not wrong, i would prefer that too tbh

What Guys Said 18

• It's okay. A lot of women are like this. Sexperienced men like me want a pure woman as a wife. We want to be your first... That said never ever give a man sex not even a day before the honeymoon. Wait for the guy who will love you enough to wait. You're okay. You're not hypocritical. I hope my future wife ends up being like you.

• Yes. Why can't you be attracted to a guy that's pure? Do you think that women should be the only ones that are pure? How could that even be logically possible? The more men are "experienced", the more women have to be just as "experienced". After all, who are the men going to be "experienced" with if not with women - other men?

• It's hypocritical... right? lol

• It's not wrong, but very unrealistic to find a man who has/had a lot of sex and to make him wait until marriage.
    If he has lots of sex you can imagine what his attitude on sex before marriage is and thus he probably won't be sympathetic to your ideal.

• what if he thinks I am the hottest girl ever? Will he still not wait?

• Be honest to yourself, how special are you? Are you really so different from other women, not only in looks but also in character and such?
      If not chances are bad, sorry.

• That is definitely strange. Do you feel you want him experienced so he can pleasure you better? You're not going to know unless he bangs you anyway. Just go with a guy that has a good personality first and worry about the sex later.

• That is the cutest double standard.

• Nope, it's just your preference.

• Its hypocritical

• yes but why would I trust a guy who doesn't know how to insert his penis into a vagina?

• It's not wrong but if you want him to wait for marriage, it's not happening.

• nope, you have your sexual preferencea. but thats kinda hypocritical :- )

• its not wrong but i wonder why you want this.

• Nothing wrong with that at all.

• pffft there is no yes or no answer to this question.. its your relationship if yoy cab fibd someone who thinks the same way you do. i think that tgw best case that can happeb

• Meh not too much

• Don't care about it enough

• I blame trump for this level of stupid. Great job America! this is what we are breeding now, Pokemon go and this. Great F'in job

• oddly no its common for women to want men who have been with many women yet themselves they prefer to be very selective and not sleep with many people

• No it's not weird when I met my wife I was pure an she was a major slut

What Girls Said 12

• It seems really weird to want an experienced husband when you want to be inexperienced. I can understand if you wanted him to be inexperienced so that the two of you could learn together and teach other what you like and don't like (that's how it was with my husband), or I could understand if you didn't care what his experience was.

Wanting a player when you're a virgin? That's kind of weird.

• So it is better if he doesn't have a clue about vagina than he knows how sex works?

• Anyone who went to an American grade school learned how sex works. We all went to health class where the girls were taught about themselves obviously, but also how penises worked, how sperm comes through the urethra, etc. The boys learned bout the mechanics of the girls. That doesn't mean my husband knew exactly where the vagina was but he generally knew, he knew kind of how it worked and taught him the rest.

'Better' is not really the right word. If I wanted a guy that knew his way around a vagina, I might just not worry about his experience but I certainly wouldn't be looking for a guy who has had a lot of sex. I'd be worried that my inexperience would turn him off and of course there's the issue of STDs.

• You mean get an experienced guy and you not have sex (remain pure) with him until you two are married? That guy is going to be difficult to find.

• yes he should become abstinent. lol. But he can masturbate

• Unless you're talking getting "married" on the first date, He'll be hard for a looong time (blue balls) waiting for the wedding night. lol.

• blue balls bother me. I am even thinking of handjobs lol

• It's hypocritical, I can say that much at least.

• What if he only had s*x with one woman, that only lasted for 6 minutes. He never fingered a girl doesn't know how too, drools when he kisses, gets shy and hesitant during sex. Shivers with fear during sex, his eyes water and he likes holding your hand during it because it makes him feel safer and more cared for. - would you date a man like this?

• Nope it's your personal preference

• nah it's not wrong

• But how can you say that you're not attracted to someone that you haven't even met yet?

• No. Be with who you want. Who cares what other people think?

• The thing is girls say non virgin guys who value virginity don't want me for serious relationships

• I don't think so. I would feel better to be with someone who is experienced and knows what they're doing over someone who doesn't.

• No it's not wrong. That's what you want so no one can judge your preference. We all have them

• It is not wrong, however I don't understand it.

• It's weird.