Guys, Are most women not looking for a guy anymore?

There are like way more women than men around. I see women acting like they are a rare thing. What gives? There are so many women that are going to stay single and they know it. Do they just give up because they know they can't compete with women that are actually datable?

There are a lot of vindictive women around that I won't date. Its like that saying, "water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink." There are a lot of sad lonely women.

There are some things I don't get here. Women should be crawling all over men, but they are not? They are not the gatekeepers because there are more women than there are men. What gives?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand you are talking stats but you have to understand that women do not WANT men the same as men want women.

In the safari kingdom there are rogue lions and elephants (live their live alone). Once they are mature there testosterone builds. It continues to build until they find a mate. The more it builds the more aggressive and unsettled they become. Eventually they find a pack and fight the biggest male of the group to be allowed to bang a female. If they lose then they walk off and the testosterone continuous to build until they are nuts with aggression and destroy the biggest of the next group they find. Thus why if you are training for a professional boxing match you should never have sex because you'll be stronger.
    Men work the same way but because we are more complex we are satisfied from emotional connection as well.

WOMEN do not work that way. It's incredibly noticeable when you compare sex. Guys often have sex for the pleasure and the release of endorphins and testosterone.
    Women have sex for 1,000's of different reasons and 99% of the time is has nothing to do with sex. Career, money, relieve boredom, to build a closeness, popularity, etc.

The longer men are single the worse they are but of course some become numb from it. Women do not work that way either. Women are content without a man.

Man want women for affection, sex, and attachment. Women want men for duties (mostly).
    Therefore women are content with being alone.

What Guys Said 8

• tbh i dont agree with this, and it just seems like you wish women were crawling all over you

• They usually just let the guys come to them.

• More and more nowadays women are finding that they only need men as sperm donors. They have their own life and career, what do they need men for?

• because they think they're worth something and are waiting for a male that they want to get their attention.

• Shouldn't you be asking the women this question? But I'll answer on their behalf anyway because I'm an asshole: they are indeed looking for men. Just the ones with looks, money and social status. If you're the average guy, forget it.

• Tbh this just sounds like bullshit to me.

• No.. Women hate men.

• the fruits of 3rd wave feminism