Why does every girl have a boyfriend except for me?

1214

Most Helpful Guy

• not possible. I don't have a girl so the gotta be one or there that don't have a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you in a rush to date so much just because everyone else is doing it? I didn't date until I was 22 and guess what? I'm married happily. My sister in and out of relationships since she was 13, my best friend is divorced and 2 kids and in and out of relationships... my other best friend same thing... seriously don't get into a relationship until you are ready for marriage and the real thing, why be in it just to be in it for immature reasons? breaking hearts and having your heart broken. I know of a girl I went to church with, always in and out of relationships, I heard she slept with numerous guys in one night... just in and out of her... and gang banging and such... what are you trying to prove. why don't you go get a college degree, buy a house and build some confidence first.

• There's a pressure to date young in the times that we live in.

What Guys Said 13

• Calm down kid. There are tons of single kids your age, not to mention above your age.

• I can't calm down. Everybody gets asked to dances except for me and my life's gonna be ruined because I can't pass on my genes to the next generation.

• I don't need it because look at me. I already know that I'm hideous. https://imgur.com/a/LV4pj

• Thanks A LOT for helping me.

• U say u r not pretty which i doubt but let's take it ur way a guy would date a not so beautiful girl but he wouldn't ever date a girl with an attitude like yours dont mean to be harsh but love yourself first cuz the way u talk about yourself would make any man walk away

• You think I have an attitude? I thought guys wanted looks in girls

• Not an attitude but no guy dates a grumpy unconfident girl so just love yourself i am sure its lovable ❤

• No guy will date me even if I'm confident

• i think together we might be able to change that...
    😂😂😂

• I dunno, sometimes girls have to make the 1st move
    You could be the prettiest thing ever but if you can't hold a conversation or look intimidating then that could be why
    I doubt looks are the problem though

• Looks seem to be the problem for me because every other girl gets asked out except for me.

• It's all baggy and weird even though they fit around my legs.

• Buy fitted jeans or skinny jeans

• What are you like? Once I know a little more about you, I might be able to help you out.

• I'm so ugly that not even any guys can check me out. All guys just make fun of me.

• Still can't see it. Every one of the pictures you've sent has given me the "404 error: lost in space" error

• Well I've tried and it's not working.

• I don't know mayn

• dont worry, about it your still growing your going to blossom when your older.

• because they go for dirtbags which there are plenty of. A good guy is very hard to find.

• True but I don't have any chances.

• live in college town i mean

• Whatever. All guys want supermodels anyway.

• If you don't like yourself, how can you expect others like you, you need like yourself first

• Nobody likes me at all and multiple guys have told me they don't like me anyway and that I'm ugly.

• that's what i think about myself

• Because you're in high school.

Those aren't real relationships anyways.

• Because most girls go for jerks.
    Are you told that you're ugly?

• Yes.

• Because you're full of negative thoughts or you've never met the right guy.

• I've never A guy who could like me.

• You ugly

What Girls Said 11

• You're under 18 it says , its not weird you don't have a boyfriend , I'm guessing you're in middle school/high school , and at those ages you really don't need a boyfriend. Everyone is dating because of their hormones at that age , and just the feeling of being in a relationship is better to them then being single. Most young relationships dont work out either way, they break up within 1-2 years

• Every girl doesn't have a boyfriend. You probably just notice the women who are in relationships more because you want a relationship yourself. There are many other single people out there though. A lot of times, people get into relationships when they aren't even looking. So I would say to just relax and focus on yourself, your family, your friends, etc. You'll find a partner when the time is right. :)

• Hardly. You're young. Don't stress.

• That's because the girls you're talking about have taken the extra mile. They've answered their guys' call to partnership and they're maintaining their relationships ever since.

• Trust me, you're not the only one.

• Whys it matter? You should only really be in a relationship if you meet someone you want to be with, not because everyone else is in one

• Because you're happy single?
    Because you're too shy?
    Because you're too picky?

• Because guys just don't like me. That's it.

• You don't look masculine to me you look pretty. Instead of squats I would recommend giving yoga a shot. It'll help with strength and flexibility. Not everyone has curves and its not a big deal if you don't, the bigger problem would be if you weighed 500lbs but lack of curves isn't as big of a problem in my opinion.

• @Curious_Mind Being in a bikini is horrendous. I would show a pic but no.

• i'm single too :)

• because you fail to see the other single girls

• All girls are taken except for me in my school

• Well, it's kind of true. I even got called out for having a "dry spell."

• Having a boyfriend doesn't mean that you get to stay together, remember that

• Keep it drama free girl

• Either it's apperiance or behaviour. If non of these, then they are idiots XDD

• I have no idea what it is. I don't think I look good enough for most guys anyway.