How do you know if a guy is looking for a relationship or just sex?

So I met this guy at a bar and a few days ago we had our first date (we went having drinks). It went really well and I already like him quite a lot :) After the date he said we should meet again soon and that he had a good time. He also invited me for another drink at this place, (but I declined that offer)
When we met at the bar he also asked if I wanted to go home with him...
so I don't know if he maybe just wants to have sex only?

420

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't have sex with him for awhile and keep dating, you will know if he is just after the sex. Do not give him a time period, just say that you are not ready for sex yet. Tell him you want to wait until you know him much better. Leave him wondering when it will be. Do the kissing and hugging, which will make him want more. If it's just sex, he will be gone at some point. While you may want to have sex with him, it's more important for you to know where his head is at. This is advice I've given numerous girls/women and I've been thanked a number of times. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• He only wants sex I mean so many attempts to get you to go to his home without even knowing you.
    If you look for a serious relationship leave this guy he only wants sex

What Guys Said 19

• Straight up tell him (or more preferably text him), a very sexual message (ex. I want your dick in and out of me so hard I can't breathe, then I want what comes out in my mouth...) . Look at his reaction. Either way they'll probably be somewhat startled or surprised, but does he say "yeah, sure" pretty quickly, or does he respond slower? (Of course after you can like lie and say it's like a joke or something... Which is weird, but if you really wanted to check, it's worth).

I'm not some expert, but being a guy, it seems as though that could work.

• Use your common sense. Drinks. Ask you to come home and drink some more. Met at another bar for more drinks and then proceeded to ask you to come home with him again. Why on earth would you invite someone back home with you? Hmm? 👉👌 🔞 yup. Just sex

• You don't until after the fact. If he pumps and dumps obviously he just wanted sex (which will happen most of the time, just one of the risks of dating). If they are male they just want sex above all else as a rule of thumb. Most are better actors than others since most males know that most females want more than that and know we are not probably ever getting in their pants without at least acting we want a relationship too since the number of females that kjjust want to fuck is probably 100,000 times less than guys (quite rare).

• Till now whatever happened, I can assume that he wants to be in a sexual relationship (50%sex and 50%relationship). If you are into that kind of relationship, I say go ahead. he is gonna be a nice guy hopefully. But you should also know that he will also be looking for sex. So, after all it's your choice! hope it helps.

• 'So I met this guy at a bar...'
    That's a good indication what he was out looking for

• that doesn't make sense

• then why did we go on a date and he said we should meet again soon?
      Maybe its different where I live, but a lot of people meet their bf/gf in bars/clubs

• Sounds to me like he was trying to get you back to his place. Twice. And you obviously suspect that he's only interested in sex or you wouldn't have asked the question here. I think your own intuition has given you your answer. Whether you accept that answer is up to you.
      Best wishes

• that you can understand by his behaviour , just look at his eyes , and if he talk and tries to do anything physical , he aims only sex

• I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I like a girl, of which I Basicly did the same thing ( invited her to bar, went back to my place).

Just because he wants sex doesn't mean that's the only thing he wants. Try texting him to talk about other stuff

• YES, he just wants sex! Walk away from this one and try to find a Man somewhere else than a BAR.

• Use your common sense... He might plan to take advantage of you and dump you afterward.

• Never liked guys who would jump so many levels enjoy every phase of the relationship so i would yes he is only aiming for sex

• The only real way to answer this question is to find out.

• If a guy wants a relationship he wants sex,
    no man imagines a relationship without sex.

• go on a few more dates see how you feel. does he take invest in you? does he try to interact other than trying to get you in bed? tell him you are interested in a serious relationship.

• this is veeeeery hard to guage nowadays. honestly it's all up to your judgement since every guy is different. It's a very hard thing to judge so don't expect an easy and straight answer

• met at a bar? 80% chance it's just for sex.

• if he looks to your body all the time, i used to do this and my girl left me after the first date

• If he's a guy, the answer is yes. lol

• Sex is on his mind, but he does like you. Stick it out and let him learn more about you, then you can go nuts if you want

• Yes, he wants to blow jizz down you.

What Girls Said 3

• It does sound like he's angling towards sex tbh. Maybe see how your next few dates ago.

• He definitely wants sex. He may want both, its possible. But he definitely wants sex for sure.

• Good question