Girls ONLY please?

If a guy whom you know that he likes you all of a sudden stared calling you my friend in text messages, will you notice it and what will you think? What will be going inside your head?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about other gals but I do notice everything. I'd probably think that it's a good thing because it would be one step closer to him not liking me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Always go the friend route... gets them all confused and pissy face --> as in 'like omg he called me a friend, that's all I am is a friend to you'

~takes off shirt, shows tittie~ to make a bold statement she ain't no friend but interested

Never fails, good call on the friend status

What Girls Said 3

• I'd wonder why he started calling me that if he never called me it before. I've had guy friends like me before but they never changed what they called me.

• i would think he's friendzoning me and look for other one 😂

• I'd think I'm being freindzoned if i keep seeing "my friend" or that he's trying to show that he doesn't like me because he's bad at hiding his feelings and doesn't want to seem interested

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!