Girls ONLY please?

If a guy whom you know that he likes you all of a sudden stared calling you my friend in text messages, will you notice it and what will you think? What will be going inside your head?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about other gals but I do notice everything. I'd probably think that it's a good thing because it would be one step closer to him not liking me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Always go the friend route... gets them all confused and pissy face --> as in 'like omg he called me a friend, that's all I am is a friend to you'

~takes off shirt, shows tittie~ to make a bold statement she ain't no friend but interested

Never fails, good call on the friend status

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'd wonder why he started calling me that if he never called me it before. I've had guy friends like me before but they never changed what they called me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would think he's friendzoning me and look for other one 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think I'm being freindzoned if i keep seeing "my friend" or that he's trying to show that he doesn't like me because he's bad at hiding his feelings and doesn't want to seem interested

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!