In an argument my boyfriend said he thought my friends ass was nice, she has a huge bum how can I feel better about this?

My boyfriend has always reassured me and said that when I get insecure that he loves my bum and my friends bum was too big and not in proportion. But recently when we were having an argument, I mentioned that he told me he didn't like hers and he said no she had a lush ass and was really mean. I don't know if he meant it or not? And now I feel shit about mine :(

22

Most Helpful Guy

• either he lied about liking hers from the beginning and/or he just said that to hurt your feelings

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's kind of a red flag that during an argument he purposely says things to hurt you. That's really the thing you should be worried about instead of how your butt looks. You need to tell him that it's not ok to be hurtful during a fight. How he reacts to that will tell you if you have a decent partner or not. Does he dismiss you or say that what he did wasn't a big deal? Or does he acknowledge his mistake and try to work on being better in the future?

• When we first got together he would recognise that he was mean and apologise profusely but now he says that I pushed him because I questioned him or went on too long :(

What Guys Said 1

• let's see them compared so we can put your mind at ease

What Girls Said 1

• he was purposely trying to hurt you